Learn how to resolve problems and change the path of your relationship by learning new skills with a licensed therapist.
Call for help and a free phone consultation.
Contact: 516-484-2829 or 914-960-2723.
The therapy will provide you and your partner with the necessary guidance to address the problems in your relationship.
- Learning how to resolve issues with couples counseling is an important step to stop further decline in your relationship.
- Having immediate guidance and resources can alleviate additional stress and help to resolve the situation with clarity.
- During stressful times learning skills can impact the situation in a positive way and improve problems.
Couples counseling will teach you and your partner the skills to effectively resolve your problems and make informed decisions about the relationship.
- The guidance will help you to manage and decrease stress that is related to the problems in the relationship .
- Learning new skills will give you and your partner the chance to change the path of your relationship, and restore respect and trust back into the relationship.
- The counseling will provide the skills that you need to resolve the distress and problems in your relationship.
- Both you and your partner will be oriented to the the therapy and any questions that you have about the process will be considered and answered by the therapist.
- The counseling setting will be balanced in such a way that both of you have the opportunity to express your individual understanding of the problem.
- The problem will be approached from a systemic approach, which simply means that the problem will be addressed for each of you as individuals, and the context that both of you relate to each other.
- The therapist will help you to understand the meaning and underlying factors that are impacting the problem.
- The therapist will provide you with necessary skills to help to improve and resolve distress and problems.
Call Counseling Services Direct for Marriage and Family Therapy to make an appointment: (O) 516-484-2829 or (C) 914-960-2723.