Learn how to resolve problems and change the path of your relationship by learning new skills with a licensed therapist.
Call for help and a free phone consultation.
Contact: 516-484-2829 or 914-960-2723.
The therapy will provide you and your partner with the necessary guidance to address the problems in your relationship.
- Learning how to resolve issues with couples counseling is an important step to stop further decline in your relationship.
Having immediate guidance and resources can alleviate additional stress and help to resolve the situation with clarity.
During stressful times learning skills can impact the situation in a positive way and improve problems.
Couples counseling will teach you and your partner the skills to effectively resolve your problems and make informed decisions about the relationship.
The guidance will help you to manage and decrease stress that is related to the problems in the relationship .
Learning new skills will give you and your partner the chance to change the path of your relationship, and restore respect and trust back into the relationship.
The counseling will provide the skills that you need to resolve the distress and problems in your relationship.
- Both you and your partner will be oriented to the the therapy and any questions that you have about the process will be considered and answered by the therapist.
- The counseling setting will be balanced in such a way that both of you have the oppurtunity to express your individual understanding of the problem.
- The problem will be approached from a systemic approach, which simply means that the problem will be addressed for each of you as individuals, and the context that both of you relate to each other.
- The therapist will help you to understand the meaning and underlying factors that are impacting the problem.
- The therapist will provide you with necessary skills to help to improve and resolve distress and problems.
Call Counseling Services Direct for Marriage and Family Therapy to make an appointment: (O) 516-484-2829 or (C) 914-960-2723.